Rye Water Heater Installation & Repair Services
Top-Notch Service from Caring & Professional Plumbers
Water heaters are necessary modern amenities and we rely on them to provide our homes and businesses with hot water. Whether you need a brand-new unit, repairs for your current one, or routine maintenance, our plumbers at Drain Doctor can handle it. As a company, we are dedicated to offering more environmentally friendly options, which is why we suggest that all customers consider investing in tankless water heaters.
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Unlike conventional water heaters that constantly reheat water they're used or not, tankless water heaters only heat water as needed and remain off until then. Because no extra energy is used, this results in you spending less money on utility bills.
Additionally, because they do not remain on throughout the day, tankless units tend to last longer than conventional ones that overextend energy usage and lose efficiency over time. And you’ll never have to worry about using up all the hot water when you take a shower or do the dishes; tankless units provide an endless supply of it.
Water Heater Installation
At Drain Doctor, we want to make efficient use of space, which is why we typically mount tankless units to the wall. For properties that want to ensure the preservation of water pressure, we can install multiple units to the wall.
When our plumbers arrive at your property, we will discuss your needs and preferences with you to determine whether a conventional or tankless unit will work better for you. We will inform you of the benefits of each type and won’t begin installation until we are sure that you are satisfied and confident in your decision.
Whichever type of water heater you choose, we stock a variety of different brands to meet your needs.
4 Signs You Need A New Water Heater
1. You keep running out of hot water - If you're running out of hot water time and time again, there's no repair that's going to make your tank bigger. Consult our Rye water heater installation experts about getting a bigger tank or maybe consider going tankless.
2. Loud rumbling noises - When it comes to noises coming from your water heater, not all mean that you need replacement. If you hear a rumbling sound however, this is a bad sign. Snapping and popping sounds just mean that you need a professional to rinse your tank.
3. A leak in your tank - As water heats up and expands it creates pressure on your water heater. However, not all leaks are equal. If there's a leak in a water line, the lines are replaceable. But a leak in your tank means you should speak with our Rye water heater installation experts.
4. Old age - Tank water heaters usually last 10-12 years while tankless water heaters can last for up to 20 years. If your water heater is much older then don't sink money into repairs and replace the unit outright.
Water Heater Repairs & Replacement
While tankless units can last around 20 years, conventional units only last between 6 to 10 years depending on the anode rod installed and how often you get routine maintenance on it. We recommend calling us to inspect and perform any necessary repairs once a year in order to keep your water heater functioning properly.
Signs your water heater needs repairs include:
- It makes unusual noises
- It produces rust-colored water
- It stops producing hot water
- It leaks water
- It has temperature control issues
If our plumbers are unable to repair your heater, or if replacing your heater would be more cost-effective, rest assured that we are more than capable of helping you find a new unit and performing a quick installation to avoid lengthy disruption or inconvenience to your family, employees, or customers. We only stock water heaters from trusted brands.
To schedule an appointment for water heater services in Rye, call (914) 290-6236 today. We are available 24/7 for emergencies.