Rye Plumbing Services
Our Rye Plumber Pros Also Serve Greenwich and Westchester County
At Drain Doctor, we provide home and business owners in Rye and the surrounding areas with a wide variety of plumbing services. Our plumbers utilize the most advanced equipment and training in the industry in order to ensure we can do everything to keep your drains clear and your water flowing. We have over 20 years of experience, and we are so confident in the quality of our work that we guarantee customer satisfaction. Regardless of the reason you schedule an appointment with us, we will arrive on time, with a truck stocked full of all the necessary equipment and provide you with a free handwritten estimate before we begin the job. We don’t believe in surprising customers with hidden fees.
Solutions for Any Issue
When a plumbing problem arises, we understand how inconvenient it can be. Our services are designed to limit any downtime or destruction to your property. We are also available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
At Drain Doctor, we offer the following to residential and commercial customers:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater services
- Leak detection
- Fixture services
- Water treatment services
- Sewer repair
- Sump pump services
- Plumbing inspections
- Piping and repiping
- Flooding solutions
- Residential and commercial CIPP
- Sewage backup services
- Frozen pipe repair and prevention
- Cracked pipe repair
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Tree root invasion services
- Low water pressure services
- Drain inspection
- Backflow prevention
- Nu Flow technology
4 Less Obvious Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Gurgling sound - If you ever hear a bubbling from a plumbing appliance that you're not using then contact our Rye plumber squad pronto. What this sound indicates is that the air in your plumbing system isn't ventilating properly. Because of this, the air's path of least resistance is through water which means you have a serious blockage in your pipes or sewer line that needs to be cleared.
2. A toilet that won't stop running - This could be a quick fix. If you have a chain that is unhooked or blocking your flapper's seal you should be able to fix this problem in no time. If your chain seems to be in working order, then give us a call because there are a handful of reasons this could be occurring.
3. That faucet that won't stop dripping - While this may seem petty, if you're on a water meter than this problem could be costing you serious money every month. Give our Rye plumber a call and we'll see to it that your leaky faucet is shut tight.
4. Low water pressure - If you're experiencing low water pressure in your shower or kitchen sink, it's likely that your water is becoming increasingly hard as sediments are building up. This happens from time to time and your plumbing network either needs water treatment services or a plumbing appliance needs a good cleaning.
Turn to Us for All Your Plumbing Needs
Whether you need repair, installation, or replacement, you need it done right the first time. At Drain Doctor, our plumber experts are great at diagnosing any problems accurately and providing solutions that last.
To schedule an appointment with a Rye plumber, give us a call at (914) 290-6236.